Rules & Regulations
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS (“OFFICIAL RULES”) BEFORE ENTERING THE WIN WITH DAB CONTEST (THE “CONTEST”). BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, AN ENTRANT REPRESENTS THAT HE OR SHE SATISFIES ALL OF THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BELOW AND AGREES TO BE BOUND UNCONDITIONALLY BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ALL DECISIONS OF DAB (THE “CONTEST SPONSOR”).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A purchase will not improve your chances on winning. The chances in winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Visit www.winwithdab.com between 12:01am (EST) January 1st, 2022 – 11:59:59am (EST) December 31st, 2022, to enter online. Limit one (1) entry per person.
- HOW TO PLAY. To participate, you must like the “Win with DAB” Instagram or Facebook post and follow @tourdubiere on Instagram or the Premier Brands Ltd on Facebook. Alternatively, you can fill out the Win with DAB Borrusia Dortmund Prize Pack Entry Form above. Entries received later than – 11:59:59am (EST) December 31th, 2022 are automatically void. By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules and decisions of the independent contest organization, which are final. All contestants must have followed the entry instructions and complied with these rules and regulations to be declared a winner.
- WINNER SELECTIONS/DRAWS. On January 1st, 2023 a random selection will be conducted from all eligible online entries received between 12:01am (EST) January 1st, 2022 – 11:59:59am (EST) and December 31st, 2022. The selected entrant will be contacted by Instgram direct message within three (3) business days of the selection. If a selected entrant is unable to be contacted after three (3) attempts, he/she forfeits the prize and another entrant may, at the sole discretion of Premier Brands, Ltd., be selected. Before a prize is awarded, the winner may be required to sign one or more declarations, publicity consent, waiver and release form acceptable to DAB. The Contest Sponsor, DAB, affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents are exempt from all liability of any kind, including without limitation any loss, damage, injury (including personal injury) or expense, in connection with this contest or occurring as result of the prize being awarded. By participating in this contest, all participants declare that they have read, understood and complied with the contest rules, consent to the use of their name, information for the purpose of advertising or promotion without further compensation and agree to abide by all decisions by the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the offer or administration of this contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the contest rules, the selection and announcement of the winner or the distribution of any prize. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received on Instagram.
- The prize of 1 of 50 Borussia Dortmund Prize Packs is available privately to the person(s) who won during the winwithdab.com Contest between 12:01am (EST) January 1st, 2022 – 11:59:59am (EST) and December 31st, 2022. The prize must be accepted as awarded. Prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutions, except by the Contest Sponsor, who reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, or municipal laws. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time without notice to participants. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- RELEASE: By entering the Contest and/or accepting a prize, the entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, professional advisors, provincial liquor agencies, license/control boards and their liquor licensees, and their respective advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability whatsoever and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of, or in connection with, the Contest or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including without limitation claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Failure to comply with these provisions may result in disqualification.
- ELIGIBILITY. CONTEST IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC); WHO HAVE REACHED THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN THEIR RESIDING PROVINCE ON THE DATE OF THEIR ENTRY; and who is not an employee, contractor, agent or representative of the “Contest Sponsor” or its affiliates, agencies or distribution companies, the applicable provincial liquor authorities, prize supplier, the contest judge or any person of the immediate family (parent, spouse, sibling, child) of, or domiciled with, any of the forgoing persons. The provincial liquor authorities are not connected with this contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way whatsoever in regards to any matter, which relates to this contest. All online entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late online entries that have been tampered with or are illegible. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor shall be final.
- THE CONTEST SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS available at www.winwithdab.com. By entering the contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules and decisions of the independent contest organization, which are final.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties shall not be liable any damages caused or alleged to be caused by or resulting from: (i) any entry, prize or other correspondence or data that is lost, stolen, late, garbled, distorted, delayed, damaged or misdirected for any reason, including; (ii) any failure, interruption, technical malfunction or delay; (iii) any e-mail, text message or other communication sent or received to or from the Contest Sponsor or any of its agents or designees, for any reason; for any incorrect, untimely or inaccurate information, whether caused by the Site, users or by equipment or programming errors associated with or utilized in the Contest; (iv) any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of any entry or entries in the Contest; for problems with the function of any website or website feature (including, without limitation, the Site or any features thereon), howsoever caused; (v) the malfunction of, or damage caused to, any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, data, software, online systems, servers or access providers; (vi) any functionality lost due to not having cookies enabled; (vii) for traffic congestion on the Internet; (viii) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; (ix) breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or for any damage caused to or incurred by any entrant or any other person by reason of any such event or occurrence; or (x) technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions including lost, misappropriated or corrupted entries, virus, worm or Trojan Horse damage or any other damage which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Contest.
- ERRORS. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the offer or administration of this contest, including but not limited to, errors in the advertising, the contest rules, the selection and announcement of the winners or the distribution of any prize. In the event that, due to a printing or production error, more than the advertised number of prizes are available, no more than the number of prizes specified by the Contest Sponsor in the contest display shall be awarded. In such case, there will be a random draw conducted amongst all eligible prize claimants after the contest closing date to award the specified prize(s).
- DISQUALIFICATIONS. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found (i) to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (ii) to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (iii) to be acting in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY ENTRY OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY SUCH ENTRANT OR INDIVIDUAL AND SEEK DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER REMEDY FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.